Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System
A non-surgical method of enhancing the radiant vitality of the skin in particular of the face. The treatment involves the placement of minute needles into select areas of the face and body as required and other services catering to the individual needs. A typical course of treatments consists of 10 consecutive treatments over a five week period.
The Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System utilizes an ancient needling technique that is very superficial. The needling brings increased Qi and blood flow to the face. Additionally, the production of collagen and elastin is enhanced. Since this system is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the Mei Zen practitioner also uses point selections on the body to complete the balancing of energy. This results in an overall rejuvenating effect of body, mind and spirit. Diet, lifestyle and skin care are also evaluated and addressed.
BENEFITS OF MEI ZEN COSMETIC ACUPUNCTURE
- Promotes blood and lymph circulation
- Rehydrates the skin's external layers
- Helps exfoliation
- Increases nutrition to the skin's surface
- Allows healthy "breathing" of the skin
- Increases oxygen consumption of the skin's external layer
- Stimulates the production of elasin and 4 collagen proteins
- Reduces and relaxes the tension in the nerves and muscles